Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Better Place to Shop...

Hi, hi to all of you.  I've been reading some horror stories about how Blogger is losing posts.  So I'm going to try this and we'll see what happens.  :)


Remember oh-so-long-ago when I put up a Shop page?  Then I took it down for re-vamping?  I've decided to just go back to selling on eBay.  My husband and I have sold off and on for years on eBay.  Combined, we are known as Spear401.


If you click on my link above, you will be shown my current auctions.  Right now, I have tons of crochet and cross-stitch patterns listed, including a lot of Magic Crochet magazines.  I do ship world-wide.  Remember, to ask any and all questions before the auction ends.  :)

Thanks, and have a good week!

Renee  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs Renne , thanks for visiting , for you comment and more for taking your time.Like your round ripple,cute and lovely.
    Have a nice week.

    Luna

    ReplyDelete