Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hi, Hi, Hi... Spring!

Boy, I am so ready for winter to be over.  I can't complain too much as we've had a really mild winter (snow-wise) here on the eastern side of the Sierra Nevada mountains.  All that great moisture gets trapped on the California side of the mountains -- over the hill, as we locals say.  But around here spring can be worse than winter.  We could have more snow this spring than all of winter combined.

Ok, so really... I am ready for... SUMMER!!!  Heat.  Warmth.  Sun, sunny sun, hot sun.  Sun that stays.  I want to be warm for awhile.


Hope you all are having a good week!

Renee  :)

1 comment:

  1. I know just what you mean about the sun ;-)) Can't wait for the warmth that comes with it myself. Enjoy the rest of your week, dee x

    ReplyDelete