Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More, More, More...

Ah, yes.  Am I over committing myself?  I wonder...  

A Song of Ice and Fire Reading Challenge (aka Game of Thrones) -- see also my sidebar for the link.  The first step here is to find my books.  We moved six months ago, how time flies!

A friendly granny square swap now on its second square, over at Debi's blog, Dly's Hooks and Yarns.

A Round Ripple Crochet-A-Long with Pammy Sue.  She has a Flickr group to post pictures, progress, tips, and hints (I also have a link in my sidebar).  There is an option of a pattern from Crochet World, December 2011 issue; or a free similar pattern (link listed in the discussion thread on Flickr).  If you don't know Pammy Sue, you must read her stuff; she will crack you up.  Her blog is Scotty's Place.

Then there is Share-a-Square.  The last deadline is coming up.  I want to send 50 squares come February 1st.  I have 15 made; anyway groups of 10 if I don't make it to 50.

When do WIPs (works in progress) become UOs (unfinished objects)?  I have a blanket for my husband (not blogged about previously).  There's my sister's Christmas present from 2 Christmases and my first post ago.  And that Christmas garland which should be properly called Winter Garland (which we don't seem to be having anyway).  If I sit here long enough I am sure to come up with more things. 

Oh, I know... I have a great nephew who will be born in probably April and I want to make an afghan for him.  Perhaps that Round Ripple if I can find the right colors and right yarn out of my stash.

Anyway, I need a plan if I'm going to accomplish all this.  First and second are Share-a-Square and Debi's swap while going through my stash for the Round Ripple.  Maybe then the Winter Garland which just needs the hanging string or whatever you call it; I think I will style mine after Lucy's Jolly Festive Bunting.  And, and, and...

Gotta find those books!

Have a good rest of the day...
Renee  :)

P.S.  Oh, and I need to show you the Christmas presents I made and give last month.
P.P.S.  I don't remember where I got the photo from, but it sure seems to fit me today!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're going to be very busy. Thanks for joining my g.s. swap. :)

    ReplyDelete